1-door clothes lockers
The lockers are made of high-quality steel with a powder-coated surface in combination with laminated chipboard in various coloured decors. All edges are provided with an ABS edge. The lockers have pre-drilled holes for possible addition of shelves.
Perforation of the metal construction guarantees efficient ventilation. The locker can be connected together to create one compact and stable unit.
The clothes lockers made of steel and laminated chipboard offer a high-quality and reliable equipment in the locker rooms of various facilities, such as companies, schools, sport facilities, hospitals, swimming pools, etc.
Welded construction made of a metal sheet of thickness 0,8 - 1 mm guarantees high rigidity and minimizes assembly demands.
|Height x width x depth (mm)||1525 x 420 x 500||1750 x 420 x 500||1970 x 420 x 500|
|Equipment||1 x shelf, 1 x rod||1 x shelf, 1 x rod||2 x shelf, 1 x rod|
|Weight net / gross (kg)||31 / 38||35 / 42||39 / 45|
Photogallery of 1-door clothes lockers
Recommended method of installation and maintenance of Tritón lockers
- intended for indoor use,
- the locker is not intended for outdoor installations and for installations in environment that can negatively influence the functionality of the locker (humid or wet environment).
Must be protected from
- mechanical damage,
- improper handling,
- a different usage than the locker is intended for.
Improper handling is especially
- Interference with the construction and design of the locker.
Installation of the locker
- The locker must be placed on a flat floor; any small unevenness will be compensated by levelling feet. We recommend fixing metal furniture to the wall.
- All parts are made of recyclable materials and after decommissioning the locker, they must be disposed of according to relevant regulations.
- It is recommended to wash the locker regularly with common non-abrasive detergents with a neutral pH (5-8) and then dry it thoroughly,
- The manufacturer is not responsible for normal wear and tear of the product.