IPD - Fire lockers and lockers for rescue services
Lockers specially made for fire-fighters and rescue services, which can be equipped with a drying system.
Locking with a turning lock ensures quick access to the locker.
The welded construction is made from 1 mm steel sheet.
The bottom is perforated and specially reinforced. The lockers are equipped with a special lockable box with a slot so small items can be quickly stored.
|Height x width x depth (mm)||1780 x 1000 x 600|
|Equipment||chrome rod with hook, inner helmet holder, belt hooks, lockable storing boxes|
|Weight net / gross (kg)||95 / 101|
|Order code:||IPD-18-A16-IIR-D2 - mechanical code lock|
|IPD-18-A16-IIC-D2 - cylindrical lock
Photogallery of IPD - Fire lockers and lockers for rescue services
Recommended method of installation and maintenance of Tritón lockers
- intended for indoor use,
- the locker is not intended for outdoor installations and for installations in environment that can negatively influence the functionality of the locker (humid or wet environment).
Must be protected from
- mechanical damage,
- improper handling,
- a different usage than the locker is intended for.
Improper handling is especially
- Interference with the construction and design of the locker.
Installation of the locker
- The locker must be placed on a flat floor; any small unevenness will be compensated by levelling feet. We recommend fixing metal furniture to the wall.
- All parts are made of recyclable materials and after decommissioning the locker, they must be disposed of according to relevant regulations.
- It is recommended to wash the locker regularly with common non-abrasive detergents with a neutral pH (5-8) and then dry it thoroughly,
- The manufacturer is not responsible for normal wear and tear of the product.