IPS - Fire lockers and lockers for rescue services
Lockers specially made for fire-fighters and rescue services. The welded construction is made from 1 mm and 1,3 mm steel sheet.
Its open construction allows immediate access to the stored clothing whenever needed. Side panels are perforated to ensure the air circulation.
Metal grates can be equipped with feet (height 100 mm) and levelling screws. Lockers can be equipped with special tilting helmet holder for additional charge. By simply pulling on the helmet, the holder tilts down and is much easier to remove (see picture below).
We recommend to anchor (hang) the lockers to the wall, or they can be supplemented with feet.
This set is intended to be anchored (hung) to the wall. It is delivered in dismantled form, i.e. package in dimensions of 1800 x 350 x 550 mm.
Download assembly manual
|Air ventilation||special 80 % perforation inside and between the lockers|
|Height x width x depth (mm)||1780 x 1000 x 500|
|Equipment||rod, special perforation|
|Weight net / gross (kg)||48 / 55, 41 / 48 without one side wall|
|Order code:||IPS-18-X15-IIX-Z1 – basic set
IPS-18-X15-IIX-D1 – complementary set
|Order code (one more shelf):||IPS-18-X15-IIX-Z2 - basic set - one more shelf
IPS-18-X15-IIX-D2 - complementary set - one more shelf
Photogallery of IPS - Fire lockers and lockers for rescue services
Recommended method of installation and maintenance of Tritón lockers
- intended for indoor use,
- the locker is not intended for outdoor installations and for installations in environment that can negatively influence the functionality of the locker (humid or wet environment).
Must be protected from
- mechanical damage,
- improper handling,
- a different usage than the locker is intended for.
Improper handling is especially
- Interference with the construction and design of the locker.
Installation of the locker
- The locker must be placed on a flat floor; any small unevenness will be compensated by levelling feet. We recommend fixing metal furniture to the wall.
- All parts are made of recyclable materials and after decommissioning the locker, they must be disposed of according to relevant regulations.
- It is recommended to wash the locker regularly with common non-abrasive detergents with a neutral pH (5-8) and then dry it thoroughly,
- The manufacturer is not responsible for normal wear and tear of the product.