Key locker - 100 hooks
Locker for keys is used for a perfect overview of the keys – for example, for building service engineers, or in facilities equipped with a larger number of clothes lockers. The locker can be easily wall-mounted. Hooks are made of steel. Locking of the locker is ensured with the help of the cylindrical lock.
Surface treatment of lockers using powder painting technology is in full accordance with our customer’s requirements. The paint has good resistance to chemical and mechanical damages. Standard colour scale for the steel skeleton consists of RAL 7035 (light grey), RAL 9005 (black) and RAL 5005 (blue) shades.
Photogallery of Key locker - 100 hooks
Recommended method of installation and maintenance of Tritón lockers
- intended for indoor use,
- the locker is not intended for outdoor installations and for installations in environment that can negatively influence the functionality of the locker (humid or wet environment).
Must be protected from
- mechanical damage,
- improper handling,
- a different usage than the locker is intended for.
Improper handling is especially
- Interference with the construction and design of the locker.
Installation of the locker
- The locker must be placed on a flat floor; any small unevenness will be compensated by levelling feet. We recommend fixing metal furniture to the wall.
- All parts are made of recyclable materials and after decommissioning the locker, they must be disposed of according to relevant regulations.
- It is recommended to wash the locker regularly with common non-abrasive detergents with a neutral pH (5-8) and then dry it thoroughly,
- The manufacturer is not responsible for normal wear and tear of the product.