1-door clothes lockers
Steel clothes lockers are made of high-quality steel with a powder-coated surface. Powder paint technology fully meets the requirements of our customers, the paint is highly resistant to chemical and mechanical damage.
The rigid frame construction ensures the strength and stability of each locker. Thanks to the unique hinge system, the reinforced door can be opened at an angle of almost 180°. Perforations of the door and the metal construction guarantee sufficient ventilation. Levelling feel are a part of the supply.
The lockers can be connected to create one compact and stable unit.
A typical feature of Tritón lockers is their timeless design and high-quality workmanship. The lockers are a reliable equipment in the locker rooms of various facilities, such as companies, schools, sport facilities, hospitals, swimming pools, etc.
Welded construction made of a metal sheet of thickness 0,8 - 1 mm guarantees high rigidity and minimizes assembly demands.
1-door clothes lockers
|Height x width x depth (mm)||1525 x 420 x 500||1750 x 420 x? 500||1970 x 420 x 500|
|Equipment||1 x shelf, 1 x rod||1 x shelf, 1 x rod||2 x shelf, 1 x rod|
|Weight net / gross (kg)||29 / 35||32 / 39||36 / 43|
Photogallery of 1-door clothes lockers
Recommended method of installation and maintenance of Tritón lockers
- intended for indoor use,
- the locker is not intended for outdoor installations and for installations in environment that can negatively influence the functionality of the locker (humid or wet environment).
Must be protected from
- mechanical damage,
- improper handling,
- a different usage than the locker is intended for.
Improper handling is especially
- Interference with the construction and design of the locker.
Installation of the locker
- The locker must be placed on a flat floor; any small unevenness will be compensated by levelling feet. We recommend fixing metal furniture to the wall.
- All parts are made of recyclable materials and after decommissioning the locker, they must be disposed of according to relevant regulations.
- It is recommended to wash the locker regularly with common non-abrasive detergents with a neutral pH (5-8) and then dry it thoroughly,
- The manufacturer is not responsible for normal wear and tear of the product.