Supplied table lengths (mm): 750, 1200, 1500, 1700, 2000
Depth for all table lengths (mm): 700
Table loading capacity (kg): 500 at even load
Workspace: solid beech battenboard with a thickness of 40 mm, chamfered top edges
Fixed profiled base: welded from steel profiles, rear traverse for higher rigidity
Surface tratment of metal profiles: powder coating - gray RAL 7035
Photogallery of Workbenches
Recommended method of installation and maintenance of Tritón workbenches
- intended for indoor use,
- the workbench is not intended for outdoor installations and for installations in environment that can negatively influence the functionality of the workbench (humid or wet environment).
Must be protected from
- mechanical damage,
- improper handling,
- a different usage than the workbench is intended for.
Improper handling is especially
- Interference with the construction and design of the workbench.
- All parts are made of recyclable materials and after decommissioning the workbench, they must be disposed of according to relevant regulations.
- It is recommended to wash the workbench regularly with common non-abrasive detergents with a neutral pH (5-8) and then dry it thoroughly,
- The manufacturer is not responsible for normal wear and tear of the product.
- This product has GS-16-08-11-01 certification.