Wall-mounted cabinet RKA - 10
WALL-MOUNTED CABINET RKA
Our product portfolio has been enlarged by a unique product - a hybrid cabinet combining the advantages of 10 "and 19" racks. This new type of wall-mounted cabinet RKA offers mounting 10 "equipment (up to 10U) or vertically mounted 19 " devices (up to 5U). This allows the transition from 10" to 19" technologies while maintaining existing infrastructure. The rack keeps the compact size with vertical mounting 19" equipment, saving the space required for installation. Therefore it is suitable for example for installation into furniture. The welded cabinet construction provides the needed stability, its own system of hinges then a convenient access to the installed technologies. Perforation in the the top and bottom of the cabinet provide cooling of installed equipment. Mounting frame for 10" or 19" technologies can be adjusted within a depth of the cabinet in 8 pre-prepared positions. Doors are standard glass, it can be sheet or perforated as well.
The use of the cabinet:
Ideal solution for installing 10 "or 19" components. The rack is designed mainly for realization of small projects, such as home networks or small company networks (SOHO).
5U or 10U:
It adapts to your needs. Replaces 19" rack with a height 5U or it can be used as a 10" rack with 10U height.
Breakout-type blanking panels:
Cable openings covered with breakout-type blanking panels are located in the top, bottom and rear part of the cabinet.
Key - front door 2x
Screw 6x50 4x
Washer 6,6 4x
Dowel 10 4x
Captive nut M6 8x
Safety hardened glass 5 mm thick
RKA - 10"
|Type||A||B||C||D||E||R1||R2||Weight gross (kg)||Weight net (kg)||Maximal recommended load (kg)|
• Cabinet is to be hanged right on the wall
• Cabinet construction:
– compact welded cabinets
– glass door: safety hardened glass, thickness 5 mm
• The frame of the cabinet and all the removable parts are connected with earthing cables that have to be properly fixed and inserted into connectors during all the time when using the cabinet.
• There is one M8 screw placed on the bottom part of the cabinet as an earting main point.
• Cable openings covered with breakout-type blanking panels are placed in the top and the bottom part of the cabinet rear side, others are in the top and the bottom side of the cabinet.