Our 4-box clothes lockers are made entirely of 18 mm laminated chipboard. Each section is equipped with a chromed clothes rod. The simple and elegant design is complemented by cylinder locks with 2 keys. All edges are finished with 2 mm ABS edging, ensuring locker's long life span.
Air circulation is solved by gap between doors and corpus.
This locker will become an elegant part of your interior.
4-box laminated clothes locker
|Height x width x depth (mm)||1970 x 600 x 500|
|Number of sections||4|
|Weight net / gross (kg)||76/82|
Recommended method of installation and maintenance of Tritón lockers
- intended for indoor use,
- the locker is not intended for outdoor installations and for installations in environment that can negatively influence the functionality of the locker (humid or wet environment).
Must be protected from
- mechanical damage,
- improper handling,
- a different usage than the locker is intended for.
Improper handling is especially
- Interference with the construction and design of the locker.
Installation of the locker
- The locker must be placed on a flat floor; any small unevenness will be compensated by levelling feet. We recommend fixing metal furniture to the wall.
- All parts are made of recyclable materials and after decommissioning the locker, they must be disposed of according to relevant regulations.
- It is recommended to wash the locker regularly with common non-abrasive detergents with a neutral pH (5-8) and then dry it thoroughly,
- The manufacturer is not responsible for normal wear and tear of the product.
- This product has GS-16-08-11-01 certification.