Hockey box is made of laminated chipboard and is designed for locker rooms in hockey arenas. However, it can be used elswhere, where there is no need for standard lockers.
Hockey box is offered in two versions: with open or closed space under the seat. One lockable box with a slot for quick storage is included as well as two double hooks and two shelves.
The hockey box is designed for up to two persons.
Hockey box - laminated
|Height x width x depth (mm)||1970 x 800 x 600||1970 x 800 x 600|
|Equipment||2x shelf, 1x box, 2x double hooks, open space under the bank (seat)||2x shelf, 1x box, 2x double hooks, enclosed space under a fixed bench|
|Weight net / gross (kg)||63/68||67/74|
Photogallery of Box lamino
Recommended method of installation and maintenance of Tritón lockers
- intended for indoor use,
- the locker is not intended for outdoor installations and for installations in environment that can negatively influence the functionality of the locker (humid or wet environment).
Must be protected from
- mechanical damage,
- improper handling,
- a different usage than the locker is intended for.
Improper handling is especially
- Interference with the construction and design of the locker.
Installation of the locker
- The locker must be placed on a flat floor; any small unevenness will be compensated by levelling feet. We recommend fixing metal furniture to the wall.
- All parts are made of recyclable materials and after decommissioning the locker, they must be disposed of according to relevant regulations.
- It is recommended to wash the locker regularly with common non-abrasive detergents with a neutral pH (5-8) and then dry it thoroughly,
- The manufacturer is not responsible for normal wear and tear of the product.