Wide cloakroom bench
Cloakroom benches serve as cloakroom equipment for businesses, gyms, schools, and sport facilities. The frame is made of sturdy 30 x 30 mm steel profiles and the seating surface is made of laminated chipboard with 2 mm ABS edging.
Feet are equipped with plastic gliders.
On request, it is possible to adjust
the construction for storing shoes.
Wide cloakroom benches
|Height x length x depth (mm)||450 x 2000 x 550|
Recommended method of installation and maintenance of Tritón benches
- intended for indoor use,
- the bench is not intended for outdoor installations and for installations in environment that can negatively influence the functionality of the bench (humid or wet environment).
Must be protected from
- mechanical damage,
- improper handling,
- a different usage than the bench is intended for.
Improper handling is especially
- Interference with the construction and design of the bench.
Installation of the bench
- The bench must be placed on a flat floor; any small unevenness will be compensated by levelling feet. We recommend fixing metal furniture to the wall.
- All parts are made of recyclable materials and after decommissioning the bench, they must be disposed of according to relevant regulations.
- It is recommended to wash the bench regularly with common non-abrasive detergents with a neutral pH (5-8) and then dry it thoroughly,
- The manufacturer is not responsible for normal wear and tear of the product.