Laminated ball locker
Ball locker is designed to store all kinds of balls and other sport equipment in gyms and sport facilities.
Ball lockers made of laminated chipboard with a thickness of 18 mm have one fixed shelf and two adjustable shelves for greater variability of the locker. If required, additional shelves can be supplied separately. All edges are provided with a 2 mm ABS edge.
Ball locker - laminated
|Height x width x depth (mm)||2100 x 1200 x 600|
|Equipment||1 fixed shelf, 2 adjustable shelf, turning lock Burg|
|Weight netto/brutto (kg)||135/143|
|Order code||YYAT18-0002-16 lamino oak Corbridge|
Recommended method of installation and maintenance of Tritón lockers
- intended for indoor use,
- the locker is not intended for outdoor installations and for installations in environment that can negatively influence the functionality of the locker (humid or wet environment).
Must be protected from
- mechanical damage,
- improper handling,
- a different usage than the locker is intended for.
Improper handling is especially
- Interference with the construction and design of the locker.
Installation of the locker
- The locker must be placed on a flat floor; any small unevenness will be compensated by levelling feet. We recommend fixing metal furniture to the wall.
- All parts are made of recyclable materials and after decommissioning the locker, they must be disposed of according to relevant regulations.
- It is recommended to wash the locker regularly with common non-abrasive detergents with a neutral pH (5-8) and then dry it thoroughly,
- The manufacturer is not responsible for normal wear and tear of the product.